Cargo Hub Operations Manager | Qatar Airways | Doha – Qatar Airways
About the Job:
The Manager Cargo Hub Operations will ensure the hub operations run as efficiently as possible by engaging with the handling agent (Qatar Aviation Service) and also with the local authorities. You will participate in the future planning of business needs and hub infrastructure and will manage the hub operations team and ensure effective monitoring of key activities. You will set the strategy and ensure delivery on the strategy for delivering hub performance for QR. You will be responsible to develop the KPIs and strictly enforce their monitoring and improvement.
* Develop formal notification to GHA for business changes. You will support the specifics for the product development and implement with the GHA (climate control, express cargo, mail).
* Develop reporting tools for QR team to ensure effective monitoring of the GHAs performance and overall network compliance.
* To identify risks in the hub operation and present mitigation to the risks to minimise or eliminate operational risks to the business.
* You will evaluate network growth and product development to ensure Hub infrastructure can accommodate future growth.
* Outline the hub strategy in line with the division growth and network footprint.
* Set up and manage framework for QR staff in the hub to ensure oversight is maintained on critical functions in the hub relating to safety, security and quality.
* Ensure timely processing of Doha terminating cargo upon arrival, remain sensitive to local performance issues or cargo deliveries delays to ensure customer import satisfaction is maintained.
* Provide daily feedback to the VP operations on hub performance through the daily “cargo operations brief report”.
* Responsible for identification of network stations impacting on the hub performance and working with the network team to streamline the hub delivery from the network.
* Continues efforts to reduce transit times through the hub, ensure new trade lanes and QR cargo's competitive edge is maintained.
* Ensure full security compliance is maintained at the hub and the flows ensure minimal connection times by liaising with Qatar Aviation Service (QAS) warehouse management and QR security.
* Responsibilities for assessing the performance measurement of all GHA suppliers.
* To ensure the build-up and pallet mix is maximized to QR full potential and develop methods to ensure the GHA can deliver this consistently.
* Coordinate and design effective reporting mechanism to maintain an up to date information for outstations.
* Responsible for budget preparations for hub manpower, IT platforms, vehicles and other support items.
* To review, set and enforce the KPI settings for the hub performance.
* Manage and evaluate performance of the hub operations teams.
* Establish the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
* Oversee and supervise employee's, direct daily activities, train, develop and discipline to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
Operational Safety :
* Responsible to ensure that employees at all levels understand work health and safety requirements.
* Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, security, quality and environment management policies procedures and controls across the operation to assure employee safety, security, legislate compliance and delivery of high quality service.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Cargo Hub Operations Manager | Qatar Airways | Doha – Qatar Airways بكل سهولة الان مجانا.