Carpenter – Artan Holding
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Repairs furniture and fittings as per instructions of the supervisor.
• Fabricates shelves, benches, doors, frames, picture hangings, stages, cabinet, table etc.
• Able to prepare and polish furniture to an acceptable hotel standard.
• Operates machine tools such as saws, routers, planers, etc. Adhering strictly to the safety instructions.
• Responds quickly to guest complaints ensuring courteous, professional service at all times.
• Maintains cleanliness of the carpentry shop daily base.
• Responsible for care and maintenance of all tools which must be kept clean and secure at all times.
• Maintains cleanliness of all work areas.
• To complete the personal daily job record, time book accurately and keep ready for inspection.
• Ensures a high standard of workmanship.
• To carry out repairs to existing furniture, doors, windows, wardrobe, aluminum door, chairs.
• To fabricate new furniture and polishing.
• To repair door locks and door closer.
• To perform furniture polishing works well.
• To perform gypsum ceiling repairing properly.
• To be thoroughly familiar with all regulations regarding safety at work and observe these meticulously at all times.
• To observe cleanliness at the place of work and on the job after completion of work.
• To ensure cleanliness of appearance and uniforms, particularly when working in guest areas.
• Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
• Speak with others using clear and professional language, and prepare and review information in a variety of formats accurately and completely.
• Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
• To keep hospitality and good relationships with the tenants at all time.
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Carpenter – Artan Holding بكل سهولة الان مجانا.