Case Management Coordinator – International Relief and Development
• The Case Management coordinator is responsible for managing the team of 26 employees, coordination of assistance and services at the refugee camp level. This entails building effective partnerships with other agencies, refugees and government authorities.
• With Programs Director, the Coordinator plans and manages all Case Management program activities in Za’atari camp.
• Ensures that adequate staffing is in place for the camp program operations related to case management component.
• Supervises and provides guidance to all field Social Workers and directly guides the work of some of the camp based support staff (data entries and IRD staff in UNHCR Support Unit).
• Works closely with Programs Director, Protection Advisor, M&E team, Security Officer and Finance and Administration staff in Za’atari to develop and execute program plans.
• Conduct training need assessment and coordinate training activities for Case Management team
• With the key staff develops work plans for Case Management Component and ensures timely and proper implementation of proposed activities.
• Oversees implementation and provides support to Focal Points for Protection, Age and Disabilities, NFI distribution and alternative collectors with managing and monitoring of their respective assignments.
• Ensures that Case Management staff adhere to humanitarian principles, IRD policies, practices and procedures and applicable Jordan regulations; Adhere to the values and mission of IRD to strengthen humanitarian assistance for Syrian refugees.
• Ensures strict adherence of Case Management staff to security protocols, IRD and Camp security and safety regulations and recommendations. Works closely with Security Officer to update and maintain camp level security SoPs.
• Works closely with M&E team on accurate data collection, strict monitoring and feedback on program implementation and timely weekly and periodic program reporting;
• Assist with planning and tracking financial expenditures.
• Assist in recruiting the new staff for Case Management component.
• Represents IRD independently or together with other colleagues in in relevant Coordination Meetings, meetings with UNHCR or potential donors, government and international organizations in Za’atari and assigned locations.
• Proactively identifies gaps in services in the camp in order to generate new program ideas and to assist program development.
• Supervises staff, maintains performance management system and ensures adherence with best practice and IRD corporate culture;
• Other duties as assigned.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Case Management Coordinator – International Relief and Development بكل سهولة الان مجانا.