Case Management Team Coordinator – International Relief and Development
• The Case Management coordinator is responsible for managing the team of 9 employees and 24 volunteers coordination of assistance and services at the refugee camp level. This entails building effective partnerships with other agencies, refugees and government authorities.
• With the Camp Manger, the Coordinator plans and manages all Case Management program activities in Za’atari camp.
• Ensures that adequate staffing is in place for the camp program operations related to case management component.
• Supervises and provides guidance to all field Social Workers and the volunteers and directly guides the work of some of the camp based support staff (IRD staff in UNHCR Support Unit).
• Works closely with the Camp Manager, Protection Officer, M&E team, , Data management unit ,Security Officer and Finance and Administration staff in Za’atari to develop and execute program plans.
• Conduct training need assessment and coordinate training activities for Case Management team
• With the key staff develops work plans for Case Management Component and ensures timely and proper implementation of proposed activities.
• Oversees implementation and provides support to Focal Points for Protection, Age and Disabilities, NFI distribution and alternative collectors with managing and monitoring of their respective assignments.
• Ensures that Case Management staff adhere to humanitarian principles, IRD policies, practices and procedures and applicable Jordan regulations; Adhere to the values and mission of IRD to strengthen humanitarian assistance for Syrian refugees.
• Ensures strict adherence of Case Management staff to security protocols, IRD and Camp security and safety regulations and recommendations.
• Works closely with M&E team on accurate data collection, strict monitoring and feedback on program implementation and timely weekly and periodic program reporting;
• Assist with planning and tracking financial expenditures.
• Assist in recruiting the new staff for Case Management component.
• Represents IRD independently or together with other colleagues in in relevant Coordination Meetings, meetings with UNHCR or potential donors, government and international organizations in Za’atari and assigned locations.
• Proactively identifies gaps in services in the camp in order to generate new program ideas and to assist program development.
• Supervises staff, maintains performance management system and ensures adherence with best practice and IRD corporate culture;
• Delegate responsibilities, oversee implementation, and support officers to establish and manage projects, monitor performance and conduct performance reviews, and support problem-solving for issues within each project
• Organize Admin procedures, including absences, forms, and volunteer stipends, in coordination with HR and Finance teams
• Synthesize daily reports and registration/attendance lists with monitoring from the field to ensure full engagement of team, quality of activities, and progress on indicators.
• Prepare weekly reports and any other reports as requested by IRD management or UNHCR to report on programs, indicators, and activities
• Other duties as assigned.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان