CCTV Operator – GLA Property Management
1. Undertake operation of all equipment and cameras to comply with the CCTV Code of Practice.
2. Effectively monitor and patrol via view screens and to take any immediate action and notification as appropriate to events seen.
3. Protect the people and property by detecting any suspicious activity/person/item, and report them to the Security in floor, to stop any crime or illegal activity before it happens.
4. Report equipment failure to the CCTV supervisor to maximize operation of the system.
5. Participate in development and review process and in any training and development activities identified and agreed as relevant to his personal development and/or his development in his job.
6. Immediately report any suspicious incidents /events that could form a threat to lives and property.
7. Operate and monitor all systems within the control room in an efficient manner ensuring that work is undertaken in compliance with the operating procedures, legislation and the codes of practice.
8. Carry out regular equipment checks and report all equipment faults to the CCTV/Control Room Supervisor.
9. Provide assistance in displaying and exhibiting the CCTV services to authorized parties.
10. Keep constant communication with the CCTV/Control Room Supervisor to report any events/incidents that require security interference.
||High school or equivalent
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة CCTV Operator – GLA Property Management بكل سهولة الان مجانا.