PURPOSE OF THIS JOB
Provide overall operations and monitoring of CCTV system and ensure integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of all information gained by compliance with quality standards and legislation.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES TO ENSURE ACHIEVEMENT OF KEY RESULTS AND DELIVERABLES
- Operate and monitor all systems within the control room in an efficient manner ensuring that work is undertaken in compliance with the operating procedures, legislation and the codes of practice.
- Administration of all staffing matters for the control room. Including the preparation of the monthly shift rota.
- Carry out regular equipment checks and report all equipment faults to the CCTV Supervisor / Maintenance Contractor.
- Ensure the security of the control room and all equipment are maintained properly at all times.
- Ensure the accurate recording of all events and actions monitored with the control room. Including the daily logs of the events.
- Keep the management information system up to date and produce monthly/quarterly performance reports as required.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the Service and Control Room working practices.
- Provide assistance in displaying and exhibiting the CCTV services to interested parties.
- Participate in personal training and development in order to maintain an understanding of current CCTV legislation and regulation.
- Participate in team briefings and the Employee Development and Performance Management Schemes to work more closely with management and other agencies in the development and administration of the service.
- Keep constant communication with the Security Supervisor to report any events/incidents that require security interference.
- Lead and supervise CCTV operators to make sure that people and property are safe.
- Save and protect the assets of the property by leading a professional team to make sure they detect any act that could harm the property
- Prepare and distribute the monthly shift rota to his staff.
- Discipline the staff in case of deviations from mall SOP & company policy.
- Motivate the staff by leading the shift and resolving any issues they may occur.
- Train staff through daily on-the-spot training sessions, daily briefing, debriefing and on-the-floor training.
- Develop effective teamwork (e.g. effective communication, consulting on shared goals.)
- Review and correct any issues with performance, punctuality, attendance of the staff on the shift.
RESULTS AND DELIVERABLES (WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE)
All incidents are escalated and communicate to security in a timely manner.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|