Certification Scheme Manager
The Certification Scheme Manager has the following Authorities and Responsibilities
• Issue certification documents to the clients
• Supervise contract review process based on request for quotations and related information and approve CRRs.
• Review and approval of all FCI management system documentation, except this document which is approved by the GM
• Assumes all the technical authorities
• Review and approve the web site information
• Establishing, implementation and maintenance of certification schemes, through a documented management system confirming to the requirements of ISO/IEC.
• Preparing training modules and provide training to assessment personnel.
• Compilation of auditor profile and competencies, and maintenance of auditor contracts.
• Liaising with external organizations on issues related to MOU and approve MOU, when required.
• Liaising with the accreditation body (ies) on matters related to accreditation.
• Coordination with team on day- to- day activities related to certification including review of audit reports and certification decisions.
• Ensuring that Internal audits are conducted according to plan.
• Participate in Management review meetings of FCI.
• Maintain and update content on company website.
• Review of all client correspondences and initiating actions on complaints of technical (operational) nature and appeals. CSM will participate in the process of review of complaints and proceeds of appeals committee.
• To follow up for renewal of the FCI license and insurance policies
• To ensure that risks are assessed and that COSI operates as per the defined terms and reference.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Certification Scheme Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.