CERTIFIED FORD MASTER TECHNICIANS – Almana Group
– Carry out or lead in all types of vehicle repair and maintenance, as assigned by the Team Leader / Job Controller, in order to ensure work completion within an acceptable time frame and cost.
– Study Repair Order with details of Customer’s complaints and diagnose the cause; Examine vehicles to determine extent of damage or malfunction.
– Plan for work procedures and needed equipment / tools, using charts, technical manual and experience.
– Test and adjust repair systems to meet manufacturer’s performance specifications.
Perform routine and scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications and tune-ups; Follow checklist to ensure all important parts are examined based on the maintenance schedule.
– Contain costs by using warranty; evaluate service and parts options.
Perform or oversee the relevant tasks, needed to repair or replace parts or components, using necessary equipment to finish within an acceptable time frame.
– Inspect and test drive repaired vehicles to verify repairs, when necessary, before turning over to Supervisor.
– Support and take part in the Workshop activities in order to improve its operations and facilitate higher efficiency and effectiveness.
– Confer with Supervisor to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of workshop.
– Train workers and demonstrate way to repair and maintain vehicles, using tools, welding and grinding equipment.
– Analyze and resolve equipment problems and assist mechanics in resolving equipment problem.
– Keep shop equipment operating by following the correct procedure; troubleshoot breakdowns and perform preventive repairs; call for repairs, if necessary.
– Provide training and coaching to assigned technicians in order to facilitate learning and development of relevant skills in the workshop.
– Share knowledge, experience and advice to the technical team and provide feedback, guidance and assistance.
– Orient new technicians (from work hours and use of equipment to job expectations and procedures) to familiarize them with work surroundings.
– Coach and develop the job related skills of technicians to facilitate improvement of their job performance.
– Comply with the Division’s Health and Safety standards and practices in order to minimize or prevent losses or damages to life or company / customer property or assets.
– Ensure that a clean and safe work area is maintained at all times.
– Promote and monitor the use of safety and protective equipment.
– Observes and promote safe work practices and procedures at all times.
– Adhere to proper cleaning methods, storage and proper care of equipment and supplies.
– Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect mechanic, equipment, materials and facilities.
– Report all accidents / potential hazards to Workshop Manager immediately or as soon as reasonably possible.
– Ad Hoc Activities
||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة CERTIFIED FORD MASTER TECHNICIANS – Almana Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.