Channel Sales Manager – Software/Application/Interactive Wayfinding – I-Expatriate
Channel Sales Manager /Channel Development Manager/Channel Account Manager
The channel sales manager is responsible for driving and achieving sales, profitability, and to help maximize revenue opportunities with the channel partners objectives.
We are looking for a suitable candidate who can wins, maintains and expands relationship with assigned channel partners and selling our Products/Solutions in the software application side preferably on the interactive wayfinding products/solutions.
Duties of the Channel Sales Manager:
· Identify, recruit, setting up new channel partners and overseeing the on-board within the assigned territory.(UAE and other GCC)
· Co-ordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals and sales targets
· Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness
· Evaluate Partner sales performance and recommend improvements
· Educate partners about product portfolio and complementary services offered.
· Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner
· Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
· Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business
· Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitor activities.
· Communicate up-to-date information about the products and enhancements to partners
· Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities
· Work with partners to develop sales strategy, pricing strategy.
· Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences
· Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns, and other promotional activities
· Implementing channel marketing plans
· Working closely with the sales teams within the channel partner to train and advice.
· Regularly meeting with counterparts with partner organization
· Monthly Reporting on Sales KPI’s within the channel partners
· Working to sales and revenue targets as set by the Sales Director
· Giving feedback to the Marketing team on the success of the sales initiatives
· Addressing customer service issues as raised by the channel partner.
· Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners within UAE and the GCC region
· Working on cross-selling opportunities within the organization.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Channel Sales Manager – Software/Application/Interactive Wayfinding – I-Expatriate بكل سهولة الان مجانا.