1. Compiles and analyses financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
2. Analyses financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position management.
3. Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
4. Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
5. Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
6. Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management.
7. Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
8. Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
9. Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
10. Support Finance Manager in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
11. Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
12. Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
13. Analyzes audits of costs and prepares reports.
14. Indemnity and settlement processing.
15. Employee payment verification.
16. Handle workman compensation.
17. Clarification of employee enquires related to payroll.
18. Verifying cash vouchers.
19. Coding of payable entries in ERP
20. Handling internal and statutory audits.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Chartered Accountant بكل سهولة الان مجانا.