Chemist, Specialized in Cement
1. To analyze Raw Mix, Kiln feed Clinker, cement and received materials and materials for approval.
2. Prepare test samples, tools and materials.
3. Coordinate with laboratory technicians in putting chemical solutions for different analyses.
4. Perform tests of clinker, raw materials, cement final product.
5. Register results, make necessary reports and forward them to chemical laboratory supervisor to take required procedures.
6. Follow up the daily report of product inspection, water and submit proposals for work improvement and facilitation of performance.
7. Write necessary reports about any constant or repeated deviations in specific shifts or production lines and discuss them with laboratory head.
8. Maintain cleanliness and safety of equipment in laboratory and ensure they are safe.
9. Forward purchase orders of new equipment and requests of disposal of old equipment to Senior Chemist / Manager – QA.
10. Observe safety measures and personal protection measures against possible hazards.
11. Compare x-ray analysis & wet analysis of Raw Mix, kiln feed & products for x-ray calibration check.
12. Degree of calcinations of preheater stream samples for each kiln, Once per week.
13. Preparation of solutions and reagents as per described Normality.
14. Preparation of solutions for free Lime and finding calculation factors for cement and clinker and Raw Mix controlling in case of x-ray shut down.
15. Monthly chemical stock checking, recording all analytical data and filing as per ISO requirements .
16. Data feeding to computer for daily Average.
17. Performs other duties related to Lab work as may be required.
||Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
||Manufacturing and Production
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Chemist, Specialized in Cement بكل سهولة الان مجانا.