You would be managing the financial function to ensure a sound financial management of the Almana Group’s Automotive Sector and the timely and accurate preparation of Financial and Management reports in accordance with relevant accounting standards, group financial policies and statutory requirements.
• Manage the execution of the different finance activities in the assigned sector to ensure the provision of a sound financial management.
• Manage the preparation of the relevant financial reports and statements to provide executive and corporate management with the right data / information for better decision making.
• Oversee and direct the provision of financial consultation and support to the management of the different Divisions to facilitate better financial management and decisions.
• Ensure the implementation of Internal Controls in all finance / accounting activities to properly manage risk and comply with the relevant regulatory requirements and accounting standards.
• Oversee and direct the recruitment, training and management of employees within the department to attain value creation which will build and sustain its success and growth in an increasing competitive market.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|