Chief Accountant/Finance manager
To oversee the preparation of all financial documents related to the company to implementing financial strategies created by management or making investment decisions for the firm, controlling the accounting and financial team and taking active part to set long-term goal of organization.
• Reports directly to CFO and interfaces directly with other senior management team members, board of directors, advisors and shareholders or investors.
• Monitors compliance with accounting standards and company procedures.
• Issues timely and complete financial statements under US GAAP and/or IFRS.
• Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
• Assures compliance with federal, state, local and corporate policies, regulations and laws.
• Researches and analyzes accounting matters.
• Evaluates current accounting practices and policies and drives continuous improvement.
• Prepares work papers and supporting schedules for the annual financial review.
• Prepares financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position. Ensures integrity of all financial information.
• Monthly closing process.
• Develops and implements various accounting procedures.
• Works with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
• Develops implements and upgrades financial systems and controls.
• Provide analysis and advice to the Head of Financial Accounting on the potential implications of proposed changes in accounting rules / policies and legislation/government rules.
• Make recommendations on how the organization should adopt best practice in terms of financial reporting (where it is not already doing so)
• Assist the Head of Financial Accounting with all statutory reporting.
• Under the supervision of the Head of Financial Accounting manage the production of the Annual Report and Accounts and the associated supporting evidence and reconciliations, working with the Head of Financial Accounting and others to ensure that the organization receives a clean audit report.
• Work with Directors and Heads of Department across the whole organization to ensure risks associated with the production of the annual report and accounts are identified and managed accordingly.
• Manage the medium term cash forecasting process and reporting the cash requirements.
• Production of a statutory based set of management accounts, including balance sheet, on a monthly basis, using this information to assist the Head of Financial Planning with the production of the monthly management accounts.
• Produce, as required, any ad hoc reports required by the Director of Finance
• Ensure other parts of the Finance Department and organization as a whole are kept abreast of any significant implications arising from changes in accounting rules
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Accounting and Auditing
||Egypt; India; Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Chief Accountant/Finance manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.