chief accountant-only for saudi – Isam Kabbani Group
Job Summary :
Monitor and provide the needed financial analysis and accounting support to company functions, and manage the execution of accounting activities including general ledger, accounts payables, accounts receivables, fixed assets, and period end/ year end closing, periodic financial performance reports, budgets, financial planning, and analysis activities along with investment and cash flow, which help provide insight to the financial status and support management in the decision-making process
• Prepare and implement the annual Accounting Unit Plan to support the overall strategic objectives of the company.
• Identify, design and implement strategic Accounting Unit projects, as and when required.
• Develop, implement and maintain Accounting Unit policies and procedures.
• Mange, develop, evaluate and lead the Accounting team to execute the assigned tasks.
• Communicate the Finance and Accounting function’s guidelines and processes to employees and ensures clear understanding of these guidelines.
• Work towards achieving the Finance and Accounting function’s strategic goals and report progress to direct manager.
• Manage and monitor company accounting activities including general ledger, accounts payables, accounts receivables, , fixed assets, and period-end / year-end closing processes for all company projects.
• Approve & post all general ledger entries, verify accuracy and compliance with the established rules and accounting principles, and ensure that all entries are supported with valid documentation.
• Provide accurate, comprehensive and timely information regarding the financial status through the utilization of effective accounting concepts, principles, procedures and on-time monthly closing and preparation of trial balance.
• Review and approve accounting transaction adjustments.
• Provide advice and technical assistance to company projects with cost analysis, fiscal allocation and budget preparation.
• Ensure reconciliation is performed monthly, quarterly, and at year-end closing.
• Ensure the monitoring and recording of disposal or transfer of assets from company departments.
• Monitor the status of pending critical payments and carries out the required action to reduce delays affecting operations.
• Ensure the compliance with SOCPA and International Accounting Standards.
• Manage the development and maintenance of company Chart of Accounts and ensures general ledger data and information integrity.
• Facilitate the annual audit activities with internal and external auditors by coordinating provision of information required, clarifications required, etc. to ensure that the year-end audit package is accurate and complete.
• Manage and monitor the payroll payment processing to company personnel in coordination with Human Resources function.
• Monitor timely payment activities to the various vendors/subcontractors and ensures that all the payments are properly authorized, in addition to overseeing banking relations in coordination with operational function.
• Monitor and track receivables accounting activities including customers' accounts, invoices, billing and transaction entries.
• Manages fixed assets transactions including additions, retirements, and depreciations and maintains updated fixed Assets master record (i.e. asset category, asset description, cost, depreciation rate, location …)
• Ensure period-end and year-end closing of projects and prepares periodic financial statements and reports.
• Any other tasks related to the job assigned by the direct manager.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة chief accountant-only for saudi – Isam Kabbani Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.