1. Review and analyze the financial statements and provide accurate report to the management and/ or board of director.
2. Monitor the performance and financial management of assigned companies on a daily basis.
3. Review and present annual budget to the board for approval.
4. Arrange group wide insurance.
5. Implement internal controls, policies and procedures.
6. Perform administrative control over group banking functions.
7. Establish relationships and obtain financing facilities when required for selected companies.
8. Set and implement financial calendar across the group.
9. Recommend hiring of additional or replacement of staff for Finance Department.
10. Monitors performance evaluation of Finance staff.
11. Perform other job- related duties as assigned.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Monthly Salary:||US $3,000|
|Nationality:||India; Sri Lanka; Philippines|