Chief Accountant – thyssenkrupp Industries & Services Qatar L.L.C.
To provide professional accounting work related to the preparation and maintenance of financial records,
The audit of financial transactions and the production of various reports.
• Bank Guarantee: Preparing Draft, Preparing Application, submitting and Follow up to Bank.
• Updating Payment Certificate for NI & Service.
• Updating Receipts for NI & Service sales.
• Monitoring aging based on the due date.
• Following up to customer for receivables
• Maintaining all contract files
• Maintaining the Petty cash
• Managing A/R & A/P activities/entries end to end including invoicing.
• Customer Account creating for Service and Installation
• Prepaid Expenses entries and Schedule
• Reviewing all the entries in SAP and ensure that it is recorded in the proper accounts.
• Review all the controls to ascertain that all the numbers are balance and correct.
• Monitoring the receivables from clients in relation to invoices issued especially for new installation projects.
• Coordinating with Project Managers regarding collection of payments.
• Disburse cash payments upon presentation of payment order generated by accounts assistant with the proper Endorsements from approving authority.
• Processing the payroll and generate pay slips in each month for the salaries of all the staff.
• Receiving and processing requests for leave salary in coordination with HR.
• Calculating the end of service and bonus allocation in coordination with HR.
• Elaborating the Weekly Report.
• Recording the entries for salaries end of service, bonus and other related transactions at the end of each month in Coordination with HR.
• Monitoring the company bank accounts (QAR, EUR, USD) and make payments to suppliers and affiliate companies Through bank transfer.
• Carrying out all work activities in safe manner
• Following all QHSE Procedures and controls
• Using and maintaining Personal Protective Equipment provided by the Company whenever required
• Promptly report all accidents and near misses to the immediate Superior and QHSE team
• Report all defects and events which may affect QHSE control
• Respond correctly and as per QHSE guidelines during Emergency situations
• Actively support and co-operate with other employees in QHSE matters
||Accounting and Auditing
||Installation, Maintenance, and Repair
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Chief Accountant – thyssenkrupp Industries & Services Qatar L.L.C. بكل سهولة الان مجانا.