Chief Acquisition / Investment Officer
The Chief Acquisition/Investment officer will take a leading role in evaluating and executing on real estate acquisitions across multiple property types. A position requirement is that applicants have a minimum of 10 years’ experience with deep and numerous relationships within the real estate industry and have the ability to further develop, expand and maintain external relationships with key market participants, investment sales, leasing brokers and lenders. Employer is a major international real estate developer and investor.
• Source real estate development acquisition and investment opportunities in North America, Europe and other potential global markets.
• Evaluate and assess potential real estate acquisitions through in-depth financial analysis including cash flow projections, operating proformas, valuations, investment returns and sensitivity analysis on prospective acquisitions, developments and investments.
• Perform underwriting related to real estate development and ownership models.
• Provide recommendations to strategically acquire new properties based on company goals.
• Perform all due diligence activities.
• Assist with contract review and negotiations related to acquisitions and property financings.
• Manage and execute all closing activities for a variety of acquisitions
• Develop and build relationships with land owners, brokers, developers, potential business partners, and professional organizations.
• Prepare, review, and execute term sheets, confidentiality agreements, engagement letters, etc.
||Finance and Investment
||Real Estate; Finance/Economics; Banking
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Chief Acquisition / Investment Officer بكل سهولة الان مجانا.