Chief Dealer Fixed Income – Arab Monetary Fund
Assist the Chief of the Treasury Division in managing the bonds unit by providing analysis and monitoring of the assigned bonds investment portfolios, providing research and analysis for investment selection, implementing the approved investment strategy, and monitoring the investment structure and risks relative to the established policies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Follow and communicate all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions to subordinates so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner and in full compliance. Recommend improvements to the treasury and investment department policies in order to improve and enhance the overall department performance.
• Assist in managing the surplus liquidity through optimal deployment of funds within the framework of the Treasury policy, procedures and plans, and strengthen the financial positioning of the Fund through effective monitoring of investment activities.
• Monitor all the AMF's managed bonds portfolios through regularly reviewing the valuation, performance, interest rates, maturity, characteristics and risk parameters relative to benchmarks in order to secure the timely identification of any potential discrepancies, define their causes, and recommend the appropriate course of action and available solutions.
• Continuously monitor the downgrade/upgrade of the bonds holdings and report exceptions and ensure the system is updated.
• Stay up-to-date with financial markets developments, in order to consider the implications of these markets movements on the Fund’s future investment activities and make informed decision regarding the allocation of the investment resources for the managed portfolios.
• Select the appropriate investment opportunities through utilizing the analysis, research and due-diligence reports of investment management firms, banks and other external financial institutions in order to identify the appropriate investment allocation.
• Assist the chief of treasury in managing the bonds investments associated risks through monitoring the ratings and limits of the bonds portfolios to ensure they are within the investment policies and guidelines, maintaining high quality bond portfolios in terms of credit rating, class, and geographical distribution, and regularly reviewing the bond grading/rating and reporting any exception to the management accordingly, so that investment objectives and mandates are met.
• Recommend improvement to division systems, processes, practices and investment guidelines.
• Carry out any other work assignments relevant to the Division.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||Finance and Investment
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Chief Dealer Fixed Income – Arab Monetary Fund بكل سهولة الان مجانا.