• Accomplishes finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
• Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
• Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
• Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
• Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
• Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
• Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
• Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed
The chief financial officer position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. Principal accountabilities are:
• Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
• Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
• Develop financial and tax strategies
• Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
• Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction Operations
• Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
• Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
• Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and Information System Development and Maintenance.
• Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
• Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced
• Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
• Implement operational best practices
• Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
• Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions if any.
• Oversee the issuance of financial information
• Personally review and approve all compliance related reporting to different regulatory bodies
• Report financial results to the board of directors
• Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
• Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry if any
• Construct and monitor reliable control systems
• Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
• Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
• Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
• Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
• Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
• Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
• Arrange for debt and equity financing
- Invest fund
• Maintain relationships with Bankers and financial institutions.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|