A Private Education Group requires a highly talented Chief Financial Officer to join its growing organization. It is essential that the CFO will continue to build the group through organic methods as well as through further acquisitions.
Responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations. Provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company.
- Take full ownership and accountability for the day to day running of finance functions.
- Approve and coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company.
- Finalizing monthly and yearly financial statements of the companies and workings / schedules relating to financial statements.
- Providing an annual budget to Management within the specified time frame.
- Develop the Business plan on yearly basis.
- Responsible for various audits of the companies and to liaise with auditors.
- Directs financial strategy, planning and forecasts.
- Liaise with the Banks for arranging funds
- Manage the working capital of the company.
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
- Provide financial and accounting advice, direction and leadership
- Supervising the work carried out by staff of Accounting Department.
- Review and approve all the payments /transfers including the salaries
- Review and give recommendation for the major inventory purchase / Capex
- Timely reporting to management on periodical basis.
- Develop cost reduction and cost management initiatives.
- Providing a feasibility studies for major investment
- Undertake such other duties and tasks as may lie within the scope of this post to ensure the effective delivery and development of the service.
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive (President, CEO)|