Chief Legal Counsel – Holding Company
To provide legal advice and guidance across Holding Company and its Subsidiaries to ensure all business operations remain in compliance with applicable legislation and regulatory requirements.
• Lead the legal function to safeguard legal interests of Holding Company and its Subsidiaries.
• Take necessary measures to ensure legal and regulatory compliance across all aspects of business operations.
• Provide technical expertise on corporate and regulatory matters to protect the business from potential risks.
• Oversee the registration / protection of the Company’s intellectual property rights (e.g. trademarks, patents, copyright etc.) in accordance with legislation.
• Oversee the business registrations and licensing process to ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements.
• Evaluate impact of corporate legislation and statutory regulations on the company’s current / proposed businesses and investments.
• Lead resolution of all corporate disputes.
• Review corporate documentations to ensure they are legally compliant.
• Source and build relationships with reputable external legal entities and specialist in order to deal with corporate dispute matters which require specialist expertise such as litigation, arbitration, employee claims etc.
• Keep abreast of amendments to legislation that may affect the Company and take proactive measures to safeguard business interests
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Chief Legal Counsel – Holding Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.