Chief Strategy Officer – Holding Company
Reporting to Group CEO, lead the development of business strategy for the Holding Company and its Subsidiaries and ensure that it's in line with the Group’s vision, mission and goals.
• Gain understanding and translate the business aspirations Board of Directors into business strategy and strategic objectives.
• Oversee the preparation of business plans for Holding Company and its Subsidiaries and consolidate business plans across the Group.
• Identify, evaluate and make recommendations for strategic alliances, partnerships and acquisitions to enhance the overall capability of the business.
• Identify, evaluate and recommend opportunities for business diversification.
• Lead development and implementation of reporting tools and mechanisms such as scorecards to measure performance of the businesses and identify gaps in actual vs. planned performance
• Collate data and report on organisational performance of Holding Company and its Subsidiaries on a periodic basis.
• Conduct variance analysis to identify causes of deviations from plan.
• Support feasibility studies carried out by internal departments / external consultants to identify, evaluate and recommend opportunities for business improvement.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Chief Strategy Officer – Holding Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.