Cinema Manager – MAJID AL FUTTAIM Cinemas
To provide the leadership and operational direction to the cinema team at the appointed cinema/s. Ensure customer service standards are delivered while monitoring business costs.
Support expansion both in existing and new cinema projects.
Provide leadership, build the capabilities, connect with and motivate team members both on an individual level and as part of the team. Protect and enhance the VOX culture through management of direct reports and influence over cinema teams to meet company objectives
Role Responsibilities – Including but not limited to;
Strategy & Planning
• Support Majid Al Futtaim’s business expansion and growth across the region.
• Support, demonstrate and communicate the company’s mission, values and overall direction to team.
• Effectively communicate the cinema’s strategies, objectives and performance results to create a positive culture and team motivation.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining positive and productive relationships with the industry and industry representatives, municipality and government offices.
• Be a visible, reliable leader within the Operations function internally and externally.
• Lead the cinema management team/s by example. Follow the values, mission and vision, and consistently display integrity.
• Develop, empower and motivate the team to meet their KPIs.
• Oversee and ensure compliance to policies and standards covering all functions of the cinema operations so that all relevant procedural / legislative and DOA requirements are fulfilled.
• Lead the cinema team/s to deliver a quality, cost-effective service to customers.
• Promote a culture that reflects the organization’s values, encourages good performance, and rewards productivity.
• Pro-actively manage potential risk and report as required.
• Ensure the cinema team members are motivated, engaged, empowered, developed and retained keeping in mind diversity of nationality.
• Ensure that the workplace is safe and that all staff are motivated, guided and directed to contribute fully to realizing the company’s vision and objectives.
• Lead the team in their achievement of business objectives with integrity, fairness and transparency.
• Prescribe the authority and delegate responsibilities to the team, and monitor performance against an annual list of performance objectives.
• Ensure effective management of the team through recognition initiatives, career planning and succession planning and employee performance management.
• Support recruitment strategies to ensure that Emiratis are actively sought and positioned in a meaningful and efficient manner, and receive the training support and development to ensure that they gain the skills to succeed within the function.
• Support training and development plans for team members and self.
Health & Safety and Crisis Management
• Promote a culture of safety and security with the team.
• Support training activities that ensure compliance to H&S regulations.
• Monitor staff presentation and behaviours to ensure compliance to relevant H&S policies and procedures.
• Monitor the financial functions of the cinema/s to ensure the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of cash management, financial data and reporting.
• Monitor revenue activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining operation’s objectives, develop strategies, and initiate activities to address areas of concern.
• Ensure the cinema’s compliance with all contracts, legal agreements and the proper execution of all municipality and government requirements.
• Communicate current and new Operations procedures to the team to ensure compliance to local and international laws, company manual and most importantly, the safety and security of customers and employees.
• Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
• Monitor the facility and equipment through audits, asset registers and periodic services.
• Support the technical team throughout installations at new and upgraded cinema locations.
• Support non-traditional use of cinemas, equipment and packages.
• Become a knowledgeable user of the Vista ticketing system in the sales, reporting, stock management and programming functions.
• Ensure quick reporting of technical issues.
Marketing, Information Technology & E Commerce
• Support the development and implementation of simple, innovative yet reliable e commerce applications and websites to promote the company’s services.
• Play a key role in representing MAF Cinema externally to ensure consistent and positive messages are conveyed to the public and potential partners.
• Be aware of competitors activities and report to necessary parties.
• Monitor social media activities of VOX and opposition.
Film & Distribution
• Ensure F&D commitments are upheld through correct placement and handling of distributor merchandise and film property.
• Support activities that promote alternative content and use of cinema facilities.
• Commit to film programming by ensuring that details are correct including pricing and schedule.
• Support VOX distributed films with enthusiasm.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Hospitality and Tourism
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Cinema Manager – MAJID AL FUTTAIM Cinemas بكل سهولة الان مجانا.