Civil Engineer – BLUMONT JORDAN
The Civil Engineer is responsible for the preparation of project overviews and scopes of work, updating project progress and tracking, updating required drawings on AutoCAD, and assist the Engineering team in day to day reporting and development of comprehensive assistance packages. He/she will work closely with field to ensure the day to day activities are implemented according to schedule. He/she will also be responsible for reviewing data from the field. This individual will work closely with the Engineering and Grants team to ensure projects are designed to address community needs and priorities.
Job Function/ Description:
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Report to and assist the Project Development and Coordination Manager on the day to day activities.
• Preparation of Technical Assistance Plans for local councils and CSOs.
• Coordination with Engineering team to develop comprehensive assistance packages that address essential services and governance needs.
• Coordination with Grants team to finalize grant budgets and scopes of work.
• Preparation of Project Overviews for concurrence of USAID.
• Providing technical direction, training and guidance to field staff including oversight of essential services projects. Trouble-shoot field issues as they arise and provide timely, cost-effective solutions.
• Verifying all subcontractor invoices against actual field conditions/progress and proposing variation orders/claims/adjustments as required.
• Responsible for the successful execution of all construction activities while meeting QA/QC, safety, and environmental compliance standards.
• Overseeing installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that Civil works are according to specifications.
• Work with team members on preparation and evaluation of new tenders including preparation of tenders, BoQs and specifications.
• Preparation of reports including interim progress reports or any special study reports that are required.
• Develop technical specification and provide technical inputs for procurements, this may include attending technical review committees and technical material delivery inspections.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Civil Engineer – BLUMONT JORDAN بكل سهولة الان مجانا.