No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
We are looking for Client Coordinators to join our new high end aesthetic & beauty clinic based Dubai Festival City. The clinic will specialise in innovative and non-invasive treatments of aesthetic medicine and will also offer a wide range of powerful and effective hair restoration treatments.
The Client Relations Coordinator is responsible for providing the highest level of customer and support to the day to day clinic operation to ensure a seamless client experience,
• Greet clients and create a warm and welcoming environment
• Provide information on services and schedule meetings where necessary with the Client Relations Consultants for further information on treatments offered, i.e. hair transplant and aesthetic procedures
• Manage all incoming clients and phone calls in a professional manner
• Ensure the highest level of customer service is provided at all times
• Introduce clients to the treating specialist at the time of their appointment
• Ensure the clinic is neat and tidy at all times
• Manage the clients and waiting area in an effective and professional manner
Reception/General Administration Duties
• Manage all incoming phone calls in a professional manner
• Schedule all client consultations and appointments
• Manage the daily schedule of the clinic and all bookings
• Ensure all Clinic Staff are continuously advised and updated on appointments, cancellations and any rescheduled appointments
• Ensure all paperwork is prepared, recorded and filled accordingly
• Perform any adhoc duties as required to assist in the daily clinic operation
• Ensure all client information is kept confidential and any sensitive information is protected at all times
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|