About the Job:
Responsible of Clients Relations Management & Follow-up: Position will focus on developing and maintaining good relationship with customers and built trust, goodwill and confidence, while protecting the company’s image and reputation
Liaise with Sales, Legal, Development and Finance to obtain relative information needed to prepare contracts for signature and schedule dates with sold-to residential customers.
• Follow-up with Finance to provide properly signed cheques for sold units in line with payment schedules and provide client with signed receipts.
• Provide after-sale services to customers by resolving any concerns or issues brought up by customers regarding contractual agreement, plan layout changes, or finishing requirements
• Handle and respond to customer complaints, requests and queries effectively within agreed timeframe ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention.
• Acquire up-to-date adequate product knowledge on residential, retail and commercial components of the project to be able to provide basic information to customers
• Prepare & update monthly reports that cover cancellations, deliveries, contract status and upgrades/downgrades
• Position has contacts with all departments to coordinate needed documentation and procedures
• Position has contacts with existing clients to handle complaints and respond to them
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|