Clinical Dietitian – Black Pearl Consult
A new opportunity has come up with a large medical and rehabilitationo center in Dubai. They are looking for a Dietician. In this role, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Counsel individuals and groups on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of life.
• Assess nutritional needs, diet restrictions and current health plans to develop and implement dietary-care plans and provide nutritional counseling.
• Advise patients and their families on nutritional principles, dietary plans and diet modifications, and food selection and preparation.
• Consult with physicians and health care personnel to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions of patient or client.
• Monitor food service operations to ensure conformance to nutritional, safety, sanitation and quality standards.
• Organize, develop, analyze, test, and prepare special meals such as low-fat, low-cholesterol and chemical-free meals.
• Develop curriculum and prepare manuals, visual aids, course outlines, and other materials used in teaching.
• Make recommendations regarding public policy, such as nutrition labeling, food fortification, and nutrition standards for school programs.
• Purchase food in accordance with health and safety codes.
• Plan and conduct training programs in dietetics, nutrition, and institutional management and administration for medical students, health-care personnel and the general public.
• Plan, conduct, and evaluate dietary, nutritional, and epidemiological research.
• Coordinate diet counseling services.
• Select, train and supervise workers who plan, prepare and serve meals.
• Manage quantity food service departments or clinical and community nutrition services.
• Develop policies for food service or nutritional programs to assist in health promotion and disease control.
• Inspect meals served for conformance to prescribed diets and standards of palatability and appearance.
• Advise food service managers and organizations on sanitation, safety procedures, menu development, budgeting, and planning to assist with the establishment, operation, and evaluation of food service facilities and nutrition programs.
• Write research reports and other publications to document and communicate research findings.
• Coordinate recipe development and standardization and develop new menus for independent food service operations.
• Prepare and administer budgets for food, equipment and supplies.
• Plan and prepare grant proposals to request program funding.
• Test new food products and equipment.
• Confer with design, building, and equipment personnel to plan for construction and remodeling of food service units.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Clinical Dietitian – Black Pearl Consult بكل سهولة الان مجانا.