Clinical Pathology Consultant – Alert HR Solutions
Our client is a private multi-specialty hospital in Doha, Qatar, part of a bigger investment group. They are expanding their scope of service with new departments and physicians, and strive for continuous improvement of their patient experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Review cases by analyzing autopsies, laboratory findings, or case investigation reports;
• Manage medical laboratories;
• Read current literature, talk with colleagues, or participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in pathology;
• Develop or adopt new tests or instruments to improve diagnosis of disease;
• Educate physicians, students, and other personnel in medical laboratory professions such as medical technology, cytotechnology, and histotechnology;
• Conduct research and present scientific findings;
• Perform autopsies to determine causes of deaths;
• Plan and supervise the work of the pathology staff, residents or visiting pathologists;
• Identify the etiology, pathogenesis, morphological change, and clinical significance of diseases;
• Analyze and interpret results from tests such as microbial or parasite tests, urine analyses, hormonal assays, fine needle aspirations (FNAs), and polymerase chain reactions (PCRs).
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Clinical Pathology Consultant – Alert HR Solutions بكل سهولة الان مجانا.