Collection Manager – Al Futtaim Group
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Position:
We are currently looking for an experienced Collection Manager to work within our Credit Control Division in DOMASCO, Doha, Qatar. You will be responsible for maximizing collection and ensure all debtors are followed-up until settlement.
You will be expected to handle the following:
• Adhere to Collection Procedures while protecting the interest and reputation of the organization at all times.
• To Handle the complete end-to-end collection process with all stakeholders including customers, Guarantors, police and legal.
• Ensure all payment are collecting on time as per the credit approvals
• Daily monitoring the overdue, and meeting with team to ensure that regular reminders are sent to customers on due date.
• Obtain and discuss exceptions with the team and how to regularize payment in difficult cases.
• Attending Debt review meetings with Credit Manager.
• Request for hold or block customer accounts basing on the payment collections.
• Demonstrate & improve collections staff to get more collections of bounced cheque within 30 days.
• Monitor and follow-up the legal default cases as required
• Field visits to collect payments as and when required for difficult cases.
• Submit delinquent accounts to Legal Recovery team or in-house counsel for collection.
||Finance and Investment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Collection Manager – Al Futtaim Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.