Job Description and Requirements
Postion Purpose And Objectives:
The position of Collection will be responsible for overseeing the collection efforts for all EH Customers. He / She will work closely with customer care & sales teams as well as performing collections for all customer accounts.
Essential Job Functions:
– Based on the Monthly Aging, collections letters are to be sent to all customers that are over 60 days past due.
– Review collection reports to determine the status of collections and the amounts of outstanding balances.
– Placing direct phone calls and E-mails to customers that are past due.
– Works closely with the AR function to implement processes and policies that contribute to accurate invoicing.
– Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter
– Addressing ongoing customer complaints and relays to designated departments any and all accounts that need to resolution to the issues being faced by the Customers.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|