- The duties of a Collections Specialist include collection…..
calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer visits & calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support where support is needed .
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with Customers and sales.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor Monthly Delinquency notices.
- Processing monthly credit memos and the appropriate reporting.
- High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Provide excellent & considerate customer service to customers and sales
- Internal and External customer interface
- Participate in team planning meetings Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|