Collector – Averda

Definition of an ‘A’ Player
A candidate who has at least a 90% chance of achieving a set of outcomes that only the top 10% of possible candidates could achieve.
Mission
The mission of Collector is to collect cash for clients within stipulated timelines.
Outcomes
Specific, measurable, and objective outcomes to be an “A Player” in this role
• 100% Collection as per their daily tracker
• 100% accuracy in the receipts handed over to clients
• Deposit the cash and cheque to the relevant bank as per the procedure
Report any incidents or issues within 24 hours
• Update the team about any changes in client information
Role Required Competencies & Education
– Education Minimum 1-3 years professional experience in collections
– Technically Competent Possesses and maintains the functional and technical knowledge and skills to successfully perform the job.
– Collaborative Works effectively with others to accomplish goals.
– Problem Solver Uses data and logic to quickly find solutions to difficult challenges.

Job Details

Date Posted: 2017-10-01
Job Location: Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Job Role: Support Services
Company Industry: Safety/Environment

Preferred Candidate

Career Level: Entry Level

التقدم للوظيفة الان

شارك الصفحة اون لاين

أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Collector – Averda بكل سهولة الان مجانا.


تعليقك علي الوظيفة