Commercial Manager – Readymix
To provide Company) with commercial, sales and marketing leadership which ensures cash-flow, profit, business growth performance and the achievement of monthly and annual sales targets. To have a strong awareness of the competitive construction, Readymix and raw material input landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets in Qatar and new industry developments.
To take a key role, in conjunction with the Administration and Financial Control team, in the determination of creditworthiness of current and new clients and the appropriateness and accuracy of any necessary Letters of Credit ("LCs") documentation. To take responsibility for verifying all client credit arrangements prior to the supply of any ready-mix products and to refer any irregularities to the General Manager ("GM") for any appropriate action. To assure client payments for ready-mix are timely and to mitigate the Company's debtor risk.The Commercial Manager shall also act as the key liaison between the client and the GM, Operations & Technical Managers and Administration & Financial Controller.
Strategy Planning and Budgets:
1) In conjunction with the Operations Manager, Technical Manager and Procurement Officer, identify opportunities, clients, markets and objectives that support the GM in developing the Company's Strategic/Operational/Commercial Plans;
2) To assist the GM in creating and presenting Strategic Plans and forecast sales Budgets for the Commercial (Sales & Marketing) functions to the Board;
3) Lead, develop and oversee implementation of winning Sales & Marketing Strategies;
4) To develop, submit and agree a sales & marketing budget with the GM to provide appropriate industry marketing/advertisements to retain and improve the Company's profile/corporate image as a reliable cost effective supplier of quality Readymix concrete through the use of the Company Website and media outlets;
Policies & Procedures:
1) Develop, implement and regularly revise Commercial, Sales and Marketing Policy and Procedure;
2) In conjunction with the GM & the Administration & Financial Controller, develop, implement and regularly revise a Client Credit Control Policy & Procedure;
1) Liaise with the Administration and Financial Control team to confirm timely payment of client Invoices;
Client Relationship Management:
1) Develop and maintain quality relationships with clients and other stakeholders;
2) Understand client/consultant technical needs and expectations;
3) Act as the primary interface between the clients, GM, Operational/Technical/Procurement/Admin-Finance teams within the Company;
4) In conjunction with the Technical and Operations Managers, arrange any necessary trial mixes to meet client needs;
5) Provide support to the GM in handling client complaints and concerns of both technical and operational nature and ensuring that client concerns are satisfactorily addressed;
6) Take the lead in settling commercial/technical problems raised by clients as they arise;
7) In conjunction with the Administration and Financial Controller, take the lead in discussions and negotiations with clients with outstanding debts;
||Manufacturing and Production; Construction
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Commercial Manager – Readymix بكل سهولة الان مجانا.