To consistently deliver the highest possible level of food & beverage quality and presentation. Working within all Health & Safety and Food Hygiene procedures to ensure safety of all products served to our guests.
Role Responsibilities – Including but not limited to;
• Have a full understanding of menu items and prepare the menu items using the recipes
• To identify issues with stock, MEP or any equipment to the Chef in charge on duty immediately should these issues arise.
• To understand and maintain the safe practices of food handling and HACCP regulations
• Complete understanding of skills required to produce menu items
• To keep all operating equipment and kitchen equipment clean and in good condition
• To have clear knowledge of cinema timings and ensure that areas are cleaned down and MEP is sufficient for the next service timing.
• Ensure the proper storage and rotation of goods received following FIFO.
• Making sure that all ingredients are prepped in accordance with the recipe and plated using the correct utensils and equipment as per the standards set.
• Take an interest and involvement in the quality checking and knowledge of ingredients.
• Perform any professional duties requested by the Sous Chef or Executive Chef.
• F&B production colleagues
• Senior chefs in charge
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|