Commissioning Authority – Qatar – Alpin Limited – Masdar City
Your main responsibilities will include review of design documents (MEP), testing and commissioning site inspections, review of commissioning forms, procedures, manuals, and project close out documents. You should have technical experience in mechanical engineering, ASHRAE (Energy, Ventilation, Commissioning and Thermal Comfort) and experience in Estidama and/or LEED.
Reports Directly to:
Technical Operations Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Contribute primarily to Commissioning and occasionally to retro-commissioning, energy efficiency retrofits, and demand response projects.
• Help customers achieve required Commissioning tasks required to secure an Estidama/ LEED rating.
• Monitor HVAC systems with building automation systems and stand-alone data loggers to troubleshoot operational problems or to find inefficient control sequences.
• Perform hands-on testing of HVAC, lighting, and control systems in new and existing buildings
• Support Commissioning manager or Sr. Commissioning Consultant in development of commissioning plans and field reports for new construction projects
• Write assessment, detailed evaluation, and measurement and verification reports and retro-commissioning plans for existing facilities
• Perform design reviews and make recommendations for improvements
• Ensure development of consistent and high-quality project deliverables
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients, customers, utility representatives, and contractors
• Coordinate with customers and contractors to review the project scope of work and technical documents
• Maintain detailed and accurate project records including data, documentation, and progress reports
• Develop and refine engineering methodologies, tools, and standards
• Develop project scopes and plans and manage to timelines and budgets
• Stay abreast of relevant industry developments and technology advancements
• Be an Alpin Thought Leader
• Oversee Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning and Startup activities associated client’s projects. -ensure prudent and optimal execution of a plan complete all testing activities including component level, system level and integrated facility level testing
• Perform due diligence reviews of sub-contractor testing and pre-commissioning methods and schedules providing advice on acceptable methods and opportunities for optimizing schedules to minimize overall duration of the project schedule
• Provide technical input on solutions to issues with facility operation identified during the commissioning and startup process to the responsible engineer
• Assist the project as required in preparing the overall commissioning and startup procedures and manuals
• Monitor sub-contractor performance
• Assist the owner in managing the turnover processes including site walks for both Construction to Startup and Startup to Client turnovers, including development, tracking and resolution of punchlist items.
• Prepare and give presentations to management, the client or others as directed
• Perform other duties as directed in support of project activities
• Be able to perform ASHRAE Ventilation Rate Calculations (ASHRAE 62.1).
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Commissioning Authority – Qatar – Alpin Limited – Masdar City بكل سهولة الان مجانا.