Well established group of companies operating in the Middle East and Arabian Gulf in Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing works. For a multi-use project in Doha, Qatar, they are hiring an experienced Commissioning Manager – Mechanical Bias.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This role will define commissioning requirements for projects and monitoring them to ensure compliance. The Commissioning Manager works in conjunction with Engineers, Operations and Project Managers to manage all aspects of the commissioning process.
The main job duties involve:
• Manages and supervises commissioning and testing activities of MEP and maintain technical standards, and direct testing engineering assignments including undertaking the technical responsibility for interpretation organizing, executing and coordinating these assignments;
• Assists with the identification of hand over systems and the establishment of priorities and sequences of completion, ensures systems are turned over to commissioning and testing in a smooth, safe and efficient manner;
• Ensures with Project management that testing requirements are incorporated into project activities, including review of the project design construction to ensure planning operability and operating personnel safety;
• contacts client management at key points throughout projects to ensure that testing aspects are meeting client’s requirements;
• Develops MEP commissioning method statement and review Commissioning Method Statements of MEP work prior to final submission to client consultant;
• Develops Commissioning Schedule and completion base on project construction schedules.
• Witnesses of testing & commissioning of systems data to final inspection by the client representative management team;
• Management of MEP systems integrated handover documents for client’s handover requirements. This includes operations & maintenance Manual with Commissioning test packs;
• Ensure that as built Drawings and O&M Manuals and related documentation are prepared, reviewed, submitted and approved in a timely manner and in accordance with contract requirements.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Austria; Belgium; Bahrain; Switzerland; Germany; Djibouti; Denmark; Algeria; Egypt; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Ireland; Iraq; Iceland; Italy; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Luxembourg; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Netherlands; Norway; Oman; Portugal; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Sweden; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; United Kingdom; Yemen|