Commissioning Manager in Qatar – Alert HR Solutions
Well established group of companies operating in the Middle East and Arabian Gulf in Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing works.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The ideal all-round technical candidate is an excellent communicator who fully understands the importance of the system integration role being part of the commissioning managers responsibility:
• Work closely with engineering team, all specialist suppliers, consultants and end users to ensure that all interfacing and integration of systems satisfy the specification, design and all local authority requirements;
• Represent the company at high level meetings with design/management consultants and the client or end user;
• Chair commissioning meetings with TAB company, independent witnessing agency, specialist suppliers and clients representatives;
• Commissioning Management of all MEP systems, including TAB Air & Water balancing according to acceptable standards;
• Assists and provide technical assistance during Testing & Commissioning for MEP works;
• In conjunction with the independent witnessing agency, carry out final sign-off of MEP systems testing & commissioning data prior to final inspection by the client representative management team;
• Ensure that all MEP systems are signed -off and accepted by the clients representative’s;
• Finalise sign -off and enhanced commissioning for LEED Gold certification;
• In conjunction with specialist suppliers and sub-contractors produce a full Training Plan for the clients’ representatives’ approval. Ensure that all training is carried out to the satisfaction of all concerned parties;
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Commissioning Manager in Qatar – Alert HR Solutions بكل سهولة الان مجانا.