EcoPeace Middle East is a unique trilateral environmental organization. Our primary objective is the promotion of cooperative efforts to protect our shared environmental heritage. In so doing, we seek to advance both sustainable regional development and the creation of necessary conditions for lasting peace in our region.
Create dynamic content for targeted communications with stakeholders and beneficiaries of EcoPeace's programmes, and long-term follow up (targeting past participants) on social media, website, online platforms, mailing lists, newsletters and other social media platforms. Act as the point of contact, maintaining the image of the organization, gaining publicity and disseminating information for members of the press and other media representatives.
• Develop, implement and evaluate EcoPeace media strategy in consultation with the Directors
• Develop proactive media opportunities inline with EcoPeace's programs
• Review all projects of the organization to identify and develop plans for media and social media campaigns (written and visual) either as part of project plans or as necessary for the successful implementation of projects
• Collaborate with the team to produce polished, attention-grabbing communication content for internal and external messaging including blog posts, newsletters, email campaigns, digital ads and social media posts.
• Produces written content for promotional materials (English and Arabic).
• Write and distribute media releases and op-eds for printed and digital press (English and Arabic).
• Research Environmental news and other materials for content ideas
• Track analytic progress of written posts and email campaigns, use results to make adjustments to reach optimal performance.
• Maintaining and updating a database of media contacts. Furthering good relations with key journalists, particularly environment and education correspondents.
• On-going media monitoring and advising staff on relevant stories.
• Producing monthly reports about media progress and plans.
• Take responsibility to lead all social media efforts (in English and Arabic): Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc, as well as the Arabic Website of the organization.
• Support the preparation of the organization's newsletters.
• Building Success stories and publish it in agreement with the director.
• Implement other tasks as requested by the director.
• Assisting other staff as needed in preparation for large events, conferences, etc.
Visual and Audio Content Development:
• Collaborate with the team to establish a strategy of audio and visual material needed in support of project activities
• Production of visual and audio material in-house where possible with available resources.
• Ability to work and coordinate with production outsourced companies when required for the production of visual and audio material.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Business Support|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|