Communications Manager – Abdulla Al Ghurair Foundation for Education
The Abdulla Al Ghurair Foundation for Education is seeking an accomplished Communications Manager who has experience working in managing the accounts of clients in the nonprofit or education sector. The successful candidate will be an exceptional communicator who is passionate about our vision. She/he will be results-driven and have the ability to disseminate key messages to the right audiences through the best distribution channels while implementing a day-to-day communications strategy that will enhance the Foundation’s profile.
The goals of the Communications Manager are to consistently articulate the Foundation’s mission, convey our messages, promote our programs and initiatives, and grow credibility and partnerships.
• In coordination with the CEO, create a strategic communications and marketing plan for the organization built around engaging the key stakeholders
• Secure, plan and prepare for key media and social media opportunities for the Foundation spokespersons including public speaking events, interviews, OpEds and other media engagements
• Develop a robust social media strategy and manage execution, including content development
• Manage creation and follow through for the communications calendar and ensure that all deadline requirements are met
• Manage the branding and content creation of all print and electronic collateral to ensure consistent messaging and alignment across the organization
• Manage the Foundation’s website, ensure that engaging and consistent information is posted regularly
• Draft press releases and develop and steward relationships with key press contacts for dissemination
• Track, measure and report activity and progress on visibility and engagement in all media and social media
• Work with team to prepare reports and communications on Foundation initiatives and results
• Build relationships with external agencies and service providers and manage delivery of contracted services
• Advise and support the programs’ departments on all campaigns and outreach activities
This recruitment description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive. It is intended to identify the major responsibilities of this job. The incumbent may be required to perform job-related responsibilities and tasks other than those stated in this description. The complete job description will be provided to the finalist with the knowledge that it may be reviewed and revised as necessary.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Marketing and PR
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit; Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Communications Manager – Abdulla Al Ghurair Foundation for Education بكل سهولة الان مجانا.