Communications Officer – Creative Associates International
The Communications Officer will develop, implement and maintain an effective communications plan that is in line with the program’s communications strategy for the program’s various components and partners. As part of this, the Communications Officer will develop communication campaigns at the community level to help raise communities’ awareness of security and justice service providers’ involvement with and response to the community. The communications Officer will also support the program’s partners in developing communications materials and messaging to their beneficiaries and media. Lastly, the Communications Officer will capture and develop success stories and message them to program’s communities.
Reporting & Supervision:
• Develop a strategic communications plan that aligns with the program communications strategy, and coordinate with relevant program employees to implement that strategy.
• Develop, disseminate and train relevant employees on how to integrate communications activities into their community programming. Much of this will focus on supporting the program’s Field Officers and partners in their work, particularly the use of social media in the field to communicate the program’s aims and objectives.
• Design, select and oversee strategic communication, public outreach, and messaging activities, in particular partners’ messaging to local communities – devising a plan to support the partners in their communication with local communities : defining their role and responsibilities and what services they can/cannot deliver.
• Coordinate media relations and coverage for partner’s activities with the Program Media Coordinator and media partners.
• Support the Program Media Coordinator in identifying strong media partners; and
• Coordinate with the Communications Manager to ensure that the communications activities are always aligned with donor’s intent.
• Contribute to program weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting and other ad-hoc reporting as required.
• Coordinate with other projects to maximize synergies and opportunities for coordinated
• Other duties as required.
||Marketing and PR
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Communications Officer – Creative Associates International بكل سهولة الان مجانا.