Action Against Hunger is an international non-governmental organization working in more than 40 countries in the fields of nutrition, food security and livelihoods, water sanitation and hygiene, and care practices. Action Against Hunger is looking for its program in Jordan for Community Mobilization and Awareness Raising Promoter
Work place: Irbid
Monthly Basic Salary Range: 665 JOD
Define the content and organise the hygiene promotion and water management sessions for target populations
Objective 1 : Participate in developing strategies for hygiene and water management promotion :
– Organize home visits and visits to the community (schools, public market, hospitals, etc. ) to identify shortcomings in terms of hygiene and use of water;
– Participate in preparing training modules for the promotion of hygiene and water management with the base manager, hygiene promotion team leader and/or the Wash head of department ;
– Participate in developing teaching tools adapted to different audiences : songs, role games, meetings, training courses.
Objective 2 : Train and mobilize members of the beneficiary communities :
– Identify targeted partners within the communities: schools, hospitals, clinics, place of worshop, etc.
– Apply the defined methodologies in the hygiene promotion and water management awareness raising sessions ;
– Participate in elaborating a planning of awareness raising activities;
– Conduct training sessions for the community workers and/or targeted populations ;
– Participate in evaluation missions and in distributing of non-food items if distributed ;
– Write a summary of the activity reports ;
– Propose possible improvements.
|Job Location:||Irbid, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Community Services|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|