• Establish proper communication with partner organizations and respective focal points, in coordination with Community Mobilization Coordinator.
• Follow up on issues raised in community gatherings and refer to Community Mobilization Coordinator.
• Support the Community Mobilization coordinator in supervising the implementation of the camp mobilization activities.
• Support the coordinator in making sure that all the indicators of the component are realistically set and ensures their achievement.
• Represent IRD in a professional and respectful manner to all community members and relevant coordination meetings and working groups.
• Collect updates from the community mobilisers and ensure a transparent flow of information to the Community Mobilization Coordinator.
• Complete all reporting (weekly team meetings report, Community gatherings full minutes) in an accurate, organized, and comprehensive manner according to reporting protocol.
• If required, serve as focal point on special occasions such as trainings, events, workshops as directed by the coordinator.
• Provide recommendations to the Community Mobilization coordinator and implement solutions.
• Together with the coordinator develop and manage needed forms, reports and paperwork.
• Provide support to other community mobilization mechanisms and outreach networks when needed, and report to Community Mobilization Coordinator.
• Engage in basic project monitoring activities, as directed by Community Mobilization Coordinator.
• Support other IRD and UNHCR activities as requested and approved by IRD Management.
• Oversee implementation and provide support to all staff with managing and monitoring of their respective program assignments, as directed by Community Mobilization Coordinator.
• Other duties as assigned by the Community Mobilization Coordinator.
|Job Location:||Mafraq, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|