Community Mobilization Team Coordinator – International Relief and Development
• The Community Mobilization Coordinator is responsible for managing the team of 4 employees and 36 volunteers in Za’atari, coordination of assistance and services at the refugee camps level. This entails building effective partnerships with stakeholders, refugees, humanitarian partners and government authorities.
• Ensure that all the indicators of the component are realistically set and oversight their achievement;
• With Camp Manager, the Community Mobilization Coordinator plans and manages all program activities in Za’atari camp.
• Ensures that adequate staffing is in place for the camp program operations.
• Supervises and guide all Community Mobilizers and volunteers directly guides the work of some of the camp based support staff.
• Ensures that Community Gatherings are conducted as the main tool of Community Mobilization in all districts targeting different groups such as men, women, PWDs, youth and others.
• Ensure that all protection and community-based principles are mainstreamed in all project cycles.
• Actively communication with the service providers in the district and camp level to enhance their participation in the community gathering and provide the feedback in a timely manner.
• Ensure that the protection concerns are identified by the community and reported to UNHCR.
• Works closely with Camp Manager, M&E team, Data management unit, Security Officer and Finance and Administration staff in Za’atari Camp to develop and execute program plans.
• With Camp Manager develops work plans for Community Mobilization Component and ensures timely and proper implementation of proposed activities.
• Oversees implementation and provides support to all staff with managing and monitoring of their respective program assignments.
• Ensures that Community Mobilization staff adheres to humanitarian principles, IRD Code of Conduct , child protection, PSEA and other policies, practices and procedures and applicable Jordan regulations.
• Ensures strict adherence of all IRD staff to security protocols, IRD and Camp security and safety regulations and recommendations. Works closely with Security Officer to update and maintain camp level security SoPs.
• Works closely with M&E team on accurate data collection, strict monitoring and feedback on program implementation and timely weekly and periodic program reporting;
• Assist with planning and tracking financial expenditures;
• Represents IRD independently or together with other colleagues in in relevant Coordination Meetings, meetings with current or potential donors, UNHCR, government and international organizations in Za’atari, and assigned locations.
• Proactively identifies gaps in services in the camp to generate new program ideas and to assist program development.
• Supervises staff maintains performance management system and ensures adherence best practice and IRD corporate culture.
• Delegate responsibilities, oversee implementation, and support officers to establish and manage projects, monitor performance and conduct performance reviews, and support problem-solving for issues within each project
• Organize Admin procedures, including absences, forms, and volunteer stipends, in coordination with HR and Finance teams
• Synthesize daily reports and registration/attendance lists with monitoring from the field to ensure full engagement of team, quality of activities, and progress on indicators.
• Prepare weekly reports and any other reports as requested by IRD management or UNHCR to report on programs, indicators, and activities
• Other duties as assigned.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان