NATURE OF WORK
To develop and institute compensation and benefits policies, procedures and guidelines for effective implementation across all geographies.
- Developing compensation and benefits policies and procedures in line with corporate strategy
- Developing and seeks approval for competitive compensation and benefits scheme to ensure attraction, and retention of qualified personnel
- Developing the methodology for conducting country salary surveys and follows up to ensure effective implementation with a view to retaining market competitiveness
- Validating employment contracts to ensure standardization with respect to all compensation and benefits-related matters are in compliance with company policy and standards and aligned in all other operating countries.
- Developing corporate guidelines for utilizing compensation and benefits-related findings from the performance appraisal process to effect relevant changes – salary increases, promotions, etc.
- Participating and contributing to development of guidelines relating to bonus payment in line with company strategy and ensuring effective communication and compliance in all operating countries.
- Coordinating and vetting on a regular basis recommended/requested changes to job descriptions and job evaluation to accommodate organizational changes
- Developing and establishing corporate guidelines for conducting random audit checks on payroll to ensure that salaries and benefits, calculations, etc. are in compliance with established standards.
- Developing corporate HR guidelines governing the salary and benefits administration including increases, adjustments and promotions, communicating and providing guidance to country managers for effective implementation
- Contributing to the development of overall corporate HR strategies and standards
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Fashion Design|
|Monthly Salary:||US $7,000|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|