Compliance Manager – Aseel/ ADNIF – First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB)
First Abu Dhabi Bank aims at getting Stronger, larger and being one of the world's largest financial institutions. The merger of First Gulf Bank (FGB) and National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) has created the biggest bank in the UAE with approximately $186 billion of assets as at March-end 2017.
Purpose of the role is to ensure that all activities related to Compliance are dealt with due diligence ensuring that department meets agreed TATs.
To manage Compliance Function for both FAB subsidiaries Aseel & ADNIF. Manage activities including client on-boarding, liaison with CBUAE, assume advisory role and Compliance monitoring. Approve (up to delegated powers)/recommend all on-boarding requests. Develop Policies and Procedures for smooth functioning of the unit.
• Handling High Risk Nationality on-boarding, PEP Review, Name Clearance Request, Review/assurance on existing client relationship from the AML and sanctions side which should tie in with the Monitoring Plan managed by Regulatory Compliance.
• Handling Correspondent Bank Queries
• Monitoring and ensuring that all internal functions are in compliance with Company’s internal policies and regulatory guidelines.
• Key contact point for CBUAE.
• Ensure timely submission of reports to CBUAE.
• Ensure that CBUAE queries are addressed in timely manner.
• Dissemination of Circulars received from CBUAE to respective units for compliance.
• Assist the management and the Group in formulating new policies/in reviewing existing policies and processes. Ensuring that all processes are well documented and all risks in process are well identified and necessary mitigants are in place.
• Alert Management, SAR Submission [on time] and Accounts Closure due to AML and Sanctions
• Response to the Business queries by assuming advisory role.
• Attending Adhoc Investigation requests and coming up with new Ideas for implementation in the unit
• Assuming Compliance role while new products are being launched by Business.
• Assisting Company Management in planning, designing, developing and implementing an overall Compliance Management Framework.
• Conducting timely reviews/ audits of all the Policies, Products, Processes and Controls.
• Ensure compliance with agreed TATs.
• Develop staff capabilities through on-the-job/formal training, preparing effective back-up supports within the team
• Use delegated authorities judiciously.
• Handle internal/external auditors.
• Coordinating for smooth annual examination by CBUAE
• Keep close liaison with various functions in FAB and other group companies to stay abreast with various developments and to benefit from their experience.
• Conducting Sample Check of the disbursed cases/accounts opened on periodic basis.
• Visiting branches for their compliance audit.
• Oversee and prepare reports for CBUAE and Group.
• Secretary to internal Compliance Committee and extending full support to Board Risk & Compliance Committee.
• Impart training to Sales Function to update them about various Policies besides seeking regular feedback from business/senior management to improve overall service/processes.
• Maintaining comprehensive MIS for on-boarding requests.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||Finance and Investment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Compliance Manager – Aseel/ ADNIF – First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.