The overall responsibility for managing infrastructure projects of the company with direct control on the role and performance of the project managers, securing profit through limiting within tender projections, management of over-all activities of different projects and other aspects such as quality, safety, cost overruns and timely delivery of completed projects. Resource planning to complete the project. Day-to-day management of the project. Reporting against plan. Taking any actions necessary to at least achieve project target
Key Performance Area
- Provide managerial support to various infrastructure projects awarded to the company.
- Interpret the projects awarded in terms of value perception and set the milestones accordingly.
- Direct each project team to plan for strategies and policies most suitable for realizing the project in detail.
- Develop various programs and establish procedures to execute the plan in detail.
- Plan for various resources using systematic tools and limit within tender projections and quality standards
- Improve the project budgets and work schedules and get sanction from top management.
- Ensure that the complete scope of work is specified in contract agreements with sub-contractors and that responsibility of the sub-contract is detailed out in the agreements.
- Conducts final negotiations and approves agreement between company and sub-contractor and forward sub-contract to MD for approval and signature.
- Support the project team in selecting suitable people for various positions, planning proper performance management system, training and development, evaluation and appraising their performance in coordination with HR department.
- Ensure procurement of suitable equipment, machineries and quality materials for various roads and infrastructure projects in accordance with the latest technical development in that area and project quality specifications.
- Direct the project team to develop, modifies, implement and ensures the operation of systems, policies and procedures within the organization for smooth operations.
- Provide management support, expert advice and develop solutions for issues faced by the project departments in carrying out their role.
- Ensures that the organization functions within the applicable laws, regulations and approved industry practices.
- Perform analysis on engineering aspects, projects status, financial health and administration management; interpret the information and reports, recommend and carry out approved changes in operation and report to the top management.
- Responsible to achieve set targets in relation to invoicing, collection, performance and productivity and ensure that the cost budgets for each project is prepared and controlled strictly within acceptable parameters.
- Ensure the completion of project within stipulated time frame, and value outputs as per the quotation agreement and complete satisfaction of the clients as well as physical profit, and good will to the company as estimated.
- Provides feedback to the tendering and business development team in relation to project estimates/price with data of actual quantities, material, supply, services and costs and pinpoint weaknesses in pricing and contract issues.
||Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering; Engineering
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Construction Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.