• Reviews contract documents and ensure that all necessary resources are made available.
• Plans, schedules and executes field construction and field QC activities. Responsible for all overall site activities, directing, monitoring and controlling the productivity of all the staff with duties and responsibilities. Also, for all technical aspects regarding shop drawings preparation and coordination between the different sub-contractors, trades and services.
• Plans for resources.
• Manages the implementations of applicable manual and apply to field construction.
• Manages all the procurement activities for preliminary and field work construction.
• Ensures that work is carried out in strict compliance with the owner’s requirements and informs the owner of the project progress.
• Ensures that equipment required to perform the work is available and in proper working condition.
• Ensures that all materials are placed on order with sufficient lead time to prevent delays.
• Transmit to the owner all test results of the QC inspections.
• Manages all required documentations and records.
• Direct the technical department including the electro-mechanical coordinator, planning engineer, architect engineer and structural engineer, to determine possible critical areas and activities that have to be improved for the successful completion of the project on time.
• Conduct weekly/daily meetings with all staff/sub-contractors to point out the difficulties in work activities, requirements of resources, order/direct material and equipment at site with maximum efficiency, find solution and taking immediate action required to push the work.
• Review correspondences for proper action. Will be assisted by Deputy Project Manager/ Senior Project Engineer/ Senior Architect Engineer/ Senior Civil Engineer and Site Civil Engineers.
Experience in governmental projects
|Job Location:||Al Ahmadi, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering; Construction|