Purpose of the Position
- Coptic Orphans work has grown, by the grace of God, and we are expanding our work space to meet the growth in programs. As a result, we are at the point of constructing a new office building in Heliopolis, Cairo – Egypt.
An experienced client side, project manager is required to work closely with the Coptic Orphans' stakeholder group to help manage and track the project from early design phase through to construction completion, wiring and preparation, and even furnishing. This is a broad role that will encompass design, scheduling and timeline, cost tracking and contracts; as well as the onsite monitoring of all aspects of construction progress and coordination of client procured packages with the general contractor installation.
Reporting directly to the Executive Director in the US Headquarters Office, this role will initially work out of the existing Coptic Orphans Egypt Office, and eventually move to the construction site once construction has commenced.
- Stakeholder management is key in this role along with a strong background in construction.
- The incumbent will report progress and challenges on regular basis to the Executive Director and stakeholders, and must know what questions to ask, and when to ask them.
- The contract role will be for a period of 18 – 24 months with a salary commensurate with experience and skills.
- During the contract time, this professional will be an employee with all standard employee benefits.
- The successful candidate must be fluent in both Arabic and English and have several years of relevant construction or project management experience in Cairo.
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|