Consultant-Family Medicine – King Fahad Medical City
To provide specialized services for the diagnosis and management of diseases under the scope of care of the related sub specialty.
1.) Performing the professional duties of a specialist in accordance with the delineation of the scope of care and privileges as recommended by the Chief of department and approved by the Credentials Committee.
2.) Performing his/her duties in the outpatient clinic according to CPP of KFMC OPD.
3.) Providing the needed care to his/her patients in the wards.
1.) Participating in general undergraduate and post-graduate teaching within the KFMC hospitals and Faculty of Medicine.
2.) Providing a regular teaching for the assistants and junior doctors attached to the unit.
a. Supporting the Clinical Nurse Specialist as appropriate and other key non-medical clinical educational support to fellow professionals.
b. Participating and contributing to the educational activities in the service e.g. daily morning meetings, weekly grand rounds, journal club etc.
1.) Having the minimal requirements and knowledge to plan and undergo publications.
2.) Participating actively in all research activities in his/her division and department.
3.) Working to have appropriate scientific publications.
1.) Contributing to local audits to ensure appropriate up-to-date care is delivered and working constructively to improve quality of care, a minimum of 1 audit a year is required for appraisal.
2.) Participating and contributing to all the quality assurance activities of the service (e.g. monthly mortality and morbidity conference, peer review, audit and chart review.
3.) Contributing and, where appropriate, taking the lead in the following (e.g.)
a. Mortality and morbidity meetings
b. Development and application of agreed clinical guidelines
1.) Contributing to the prevention and controlling of infection through standard infection control practices and compliance with the KFMC infection control policies in order to ensure the highest quality of care to patients.
F-CPD (Continuing Professional Development)
1.) Taking advantage of continuing professional developing events taking place both in and out KFMC.
2.) Developing skills and special interests which will enhance the performance of the Department as a whole.
– Graduate from a medical school recognized by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS) and acceptable to KFMC.
– Successful completion of 3 or more years in a specialty residency training program recognized by SCHS and acceptable to KFMC.
– (Family Medicine is an exception where two and half years training may be acceptable)
– Certification by the appropriate specialty board recognized by SCHS and acceptable to KFMC.
– One or more years of specialty training in a recognized program outside Saudi Arabia
– Training and post certification experience, equal to or greater than six years in a health care facility recognized by KFMC
– Independent practice in the specialty
– Candidate should meet the SCHS criteria for a consultant post within one year of application.
3 years working experience in specialty area
– One year of internship in a recognized training program
– Completed the residency training and hold the Saudi Board certification or its
– equivalents (e.g. Arab board, American board, Canadian board)
– Must hold a valid license from the Saudi Council for Health Specialties
– Pass the KFMC Credentialing
– International standards of medical care
– KFMC policies & procedures
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Consultant-Family Medicine – King Fahad Medical City بكل سهولة الان مجانا.