Consultant Rheumatology – Alert HR Solutions
Our client is a private multi-specialty hospital in Doha, Qatar, part of a bigger investment group. They are expanding their scope of service with new departments and physicians, and strive for continuous improvement of their patient experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with patients who have a range of conditions, including neurological, neuromuscular skeletal, cardiovascular and respiratory, sometimes over a period of weeks;
• Diagnose, assess and treat their physical problem/condition; develop and review treatment programmed that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques; involve parents and cares in the treatment, review and rehabilitation of patients;
• Educate patients and their cares about how to prevent and/or improve conditions; write patient case notes and reports and collect statistics;
• Liaise with other healthcare professionals, such as GPs, occupational therapists and social workers, to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention;
• Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients;
• Supervise student and junior physiotherapists and physiotherapy support workers;
• Be legally responsible and accountable; be caring, compassionate and professional at all times; manage clinical risk.
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Consultant Rheumatology – Alert HR Solutions بكل سهولة الان مجانا.