Continuing Professional Development Coordinator – Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar
This position coordinates, monitors, and maintains the accreditation of educational activities as well as the full cycle of planning, organizing and executing activities, collaborating with all internal and external stakeholders as necessary.
– Coordinates preparation of Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS), providing on-site support for each activity, attendance, the distribution and collection of evaluation feedback, faculty disclosure and commercial support acknowledgement ensuring compliance.
– Coordinates the full cycle of projects related to activities and events in the CPD Division. Ensures that project related issues are resolved, logistics are in place, timelines are met and other requirements are acted upon and brought to completion.
– Plans and organizes travel arrangements for the division. Liaises with HR in Doha and the WCM-Q Office in NY to coordinate flights, hotel room reservations and ground transportation for educational or business purposes.
– Under the direction of Manager, CPD, monitors status of accredited activity applications and follows-up as needed. Immediately reports to the Manager any problems noted with applications.
– Prepares and compiles documents required for accreditation of continuing education activities, ensuring compliance with Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners (QCHP) requirements.
– Compiles and maintains current and accurate data of accredited activities and participant information. Produces reports as requested.
– Initiates shopping carts ensuring compliance with WCM-Q financial polices and procedures. Assists with the review and coordination of the payment of invoices and reimbursement of business expenses in accordance with WCM-Q financial policies and procedures.
– Assists faculty or staff from other divisions with any queries relating to the CPD Division, either by providing information based on own knowledge or directing the query to other staff or faculty as appropriate.
– Maintains confidentiality of information.
– Manages the office electronic and paper filing system, photocopies, and performs other daily tasks such as screening, logging and prioritizing incoming telephone calls, mail and e-mail, creating division SARFs and ITS tickets.
– Performs other job related duties as required.
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Continuing Professional Development Coordinator – Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar بكل سهولة الان مجانا.